Wednesday, October 31, 2007

NOVEMBER!~

A new month again!

Yup, I just want this to be kept away from people who are always here to read, and judge me. Everything I post, it's re-interpreted in their minds, then, posted on their blogs about what I posted. As much as I didn't want them to read this, I'll not read theirs too. Keeping myself away from temptations. Temptations to get angry and over sensitive leading to insecurities. I still have difficulties getting over things... I hate it. Still trying...

This blog is open to:
  • Gynn
  • Kesh
  • Maryse
  • Bryan Yee
The few whom I trust.

No comments:


Garrett
Sing Hian
Hui Ling
Zelia
Maryse
Bryan
Dinnie
Feng Xu
Jie Wei
Yi Ling
Zi Heng
Marisa
Fion
Lester
Gynn
Gabriel
Kesh
Charlotte
Joanne Soh
Joanne Soh
Grismond
Xin Jie
Chek Yeow
Yang Xin Yi
Horng Yu