Friday, October 19, 2007

Getting more exciting!~

Be it work, church, challenges or problems, every thing is getting more exciting now!

WORK:
There was a rehearsal yesterday at work for the upcoming year-end concert. I saw how each teacher of individual classes started... From, "how? What to do? Will they be able to do what we have in mind?" to, yesterday's total success during the rehearsal was a great comfort to all the teachers. The only thing that we're all unsure about is if the children will freak out on that the actual day! hahaha~

The theme of the concert is, "The Father's Heart". Taking the parable of the prodigal son and making it into a musical cum skit. The lead actor, Bryan Heng(4) is SO natural, that I felt like crying when the prodigal son became poor and pitiful. Although all the actors and actress still need promptings of their lines, their natural being brought down the presence of God. I'm sure many parents will be touched on that day! I'm so excited to be part of this event.

It's going to be SUPER busy and chaotic, but all this will bring in excitements and a sense of satisfaction in the end! I LOVE CHILDREN! The principal has so much faith in young people. Elaine and I are just going to stick with her as long as she's still there!

CHURCH:
YES!Zone G!~Definitely a place I'll place all my support,time and energy in! Never feel so sure about this before. Hang outs will be so much freer! No time limits, no burdens. Friendships from E1 will keep going on man!(those that are broken, leaving it...) There's no differences. We're all in the same church. Relationship is what we have built. ^_^

CHALLENGES:
Surely, new zone, new CG(in fact, its the same group of people I'm originally placed with)of cos, new challenges! Which I've learned to stick on and work on them till I've conquered! The stubborn Rebekah will be even more stubborn in facing all that are coming.

PROBLEMS:
Same problem, changed attitude. No longer afraid of it. With God, ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE! I am NOT running away from it. No one's perfect! The phrase, "you ain't perfect" is super true! It applies to every pair of feet on this earth since the beginning of all times! Except for Jesus'. Devil, you are not able to put me down with words in fact, it will push me nearer to God and I'll come up stronger than before! Conquering...conquering...CONQUERED!

Yup, it's the new phase all over again!

No comments:


Garrett
Sing Hian
Hui Ling
Zelia
Maryse
Bryan
Dinnie
Feng Xu
Jie Wei
Yi Ling
Zi Heng
Marisa
Fion
Lester
Gynn
Gabriel
Kesh
Charlotte
Joanne Soh
Joanne Soh
Grismond
Xin Jie
Chek Yeow
Yang Xin Yi
Horng Yu