Friday, November 2, 2007

My JOY~

I think it's such a joy to be left alone and doing all the work we can think of. I was left alone in the administrations office's Alfresco area. I'm so glad I have my brother's lap top with me. Since I've got so much time, I sat there in front of the lap top keeping rather still. Thinking and doing lesson plans.

I used to think that I'm very free. Thats actually cos I didn't take the effort to sit down and start planning. Now that I've done so, I feel so much better about my messy schedules and life-style. There's so much things to plan for! The most important 1st. Tomorrow concert!!! Have to get all the lines and props on my finger tips... Any tiny mistake, I'll be condemned!

Rebekah, FOCUS!

No comments:


Garrett
Sing Hian
Hui Ling
Zelia
Maryse
Bryan
Dinnie
Feng Xu
Jie Wei
Yi Ling
Zi Heng
Marisa
Fion
Lester
Gynn
Gabriel
Kesh
Charlotte
Joanne Soh
Joanne Soh
Grismond
Xin Jie
Chek Yeow
Yang Xin Yi
Horng Yu