Sunday, October 28, 2007

Pastor's right!

Keeping that hatred isn't good for health spiritually and emotionally. What for let something so insignificant bother me so much man! Got to be bigger than that Rebekah!

It was once told that, when we're born again in the spirit, we do not have dreams of this world and emotions. Yup, all emotions and feelings got to die! Hate is a feeling... So, it must die! Muahahahaha!

Something better to talk about:
Overnight with G Zone in church was exciting man!! Best part was when Samuel, Davis and I get to go into the Studio to jam and worship God. Davis tried the drum set, but was told off my Chek Yeow. That was already 5am. When the rest of the world was asleep. Samuel had to rush off to camp for IPPT at 5.30am. Davis and I continued jamming till 6.30am when both of us felt the fatigue rising up.

WE WERE THE 1ST TO WAKE UP AT 8AM! That's equal to no sleep at all! Still, I have to go to work at 1145, for the children's year end concert, full dress rehearsal. Which turned out...COOL~ The kids got everything in their exciting brains! Everything went excitingly well! Their costumes are BEAUTIFUL! Bryan Heng(4), got the most lines and actings memorised NATURALLY! So proud of him!

Elaine and I rushed back to church at 6pm, to catch whatever that is left of Saturday's service... Which is... 30mins left... That's equal to missing the whole service!!! ARGG! Sermon CD were not available for the service too! However, I believe I caught the most important part of the sermon... To be simple! Yes! To be simple.

I come to learnt that... All complications starts when 1 person allows insecurities(fear, sensitivity and emotions) to set in. That's all that is in this world! Full of insecure people! Thats why the world is filled with complications. Good thing there is Holy spirit who taught Pastors, who taught Leaders who is teaching us(the insecure people), the right way to go.

This is where I discover myself and the people around me more and more. Where there are people, there are problems. More people, more problems but more chances to discover and grow! I thank God for you.

No comments:


Garrett
Sing Hian
Hui Ling
Zelia
Maryse
Bryan
Dinnie
Feng Xu
Jie Wei
Yi Ling
Zi Heng
Marisa
Fion
Lester
Gynn
Gabriel
Kesh
Charlotte
Joanne Soh
Joanne Soh
Grismond
Xin Jie
Chek Yeow
Yang Xin Yi
Horng Yu