Monday, October 1, 2007

Children's Day!

Had a funny day at Charlotte's place with Krystal. Kept laughing at I don't know what. Charlotte can make big bucks being a joker! HAHAHAHA!~ They made Keagan, Klaudia and Joseph's children's day card. B-E-A-U-tiful! While I stick my eyes on my unfinished book, falling asleep from time to time.

Met Gynn for dinner at Seoul garden!~ Super long time since the last time I went! She complained. I listened. She talk. I cook. She'll get better. We're each other's emotions trashcans! haha~

Tomorrow... Fransisca and Kellie! I need to meet them again! They were my buddies! I neglected this part of my life while getting back on track after that heavy fall. I'm back now! Can't wait to see a better tomorrow! I can foresee thunderous laughters!~ WAHAHAHA!

No comments:


Garrett
Sing Hian
Hui Ling
Zelia
Maryse
Bryan
Dinnie
Feng Xu
Jie Wei
Yi Ling
Zi Heng
Marisa
Fion
Lester
Gynn
Gabriel
Kesh
Charlotte
Joanne Soh
Joanne Soh
Grismond
Xin Jie
Chek Yeow
Yang Xin Yi
Horng Yu