Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Too much~

I need loads of rests. Not going to reply. Not bothered.

Hung out with Jiexin and Sylvia. I got a precious sms from Jiexin
  • Dear Father Jesus. I pray for Rebekah as in this season of time of her family crisis let her think that its a test from You. Oh Lord I pray that You will give her strength to pull through. We know that You are faithful and that You will guide her through this season and not only her, but her whole family as well... Thank You Father, in Jesus' name I pray Amen.
Sylvia is another encouraging one. She kept assuring me of all the lies I got from this world and their acidic words are definitely not true. I am not what this world says I am. I will not take in your lies and say, "that's me". I have a Godly family! Where I can be open to my leaders and know that they will not leave me to die. Instead, lead me on by handling situations with the correct approach and replies. Doing the right thing is definitely better than confronting the situation head on, giving the devil more chances to condemn me.

My world will know what you've done!

I learned a lot... I still need time to master it... With self-control given by God, I know I will get it right in no time! The fruits of the spirit takes time to grow. Takes time to cultivate.

No comments:


Garrett
Sing Hian
Hui Ling
Zelia
Maryse
Bryan
Dinnie
Feng Xu
Jie Wei
Yi Ling
Zi Heng
Marisa
Fion
Lester
Gynn
Gabriel
Kesh
Charlotte
Joanne Soh
Joanne Soh
Grismond
Xin Jie
Chek Yeow
Yang Xin Yi
Horng Yu