Sunday, October 7, 2007

HALLELUJAH news! & The Rest...

It's 1am now. I'm SO glad, I can't wait for tomorrow!
Half of what December will bring is here! I don't have to wait till December! All new!

Yang XinYi: Hi, CG mate!
Queen: I'm so glad to here that from you!

That was the most refreshing thing I've ever heard since I stepped into hoGc. It's happening next week! I don't even have to wait for another week! hahaha~

For the rest of my darlings, we're still in the same church! Hanging out is still possible. This is a HALLELUJAH change! We're all going to go up to another HALLELUJAH level!

Winnie and Davis made my day HALLELUJAH! Was a great time fellowshipping with both of you! More to come!

HE heard me scream... HE saw all that is happening... HE saw how dread I was. It's time to let go and let God.

The rest, they kept asking... They are also the few that I can't bare. What this change will bring is greater than what I can hold on to. I can't wait to see the future! Where's the difference? We're still in the same church! We're still loved by the same leaders, pastors and God!

No comments:


Garrett
Sing Hian
Hui Ling
Zelia
Maryse
Bryan
Dinnie
Feng Xu
Jie Wei
Yi Ling
Zi Heng
Marisa
Fion
Lester
Gynn
Gabriel
Kesh
Charlotte
Joanne Soh
Joanne Soh
Grismond
Xin Jie
Chek Yeow
Yang Xin Yi
Horng Yu