Thursday, October 4, 2007

POWERFUL!~

My superior mentioned,
  • Having a high enrollment rate and not being to expose the children to the Word of God is pointless. We'll rather have the presence of God than fame.
  • We shall not be detoured by other people's comments.
  • Till the day, MOE bans all schools to teach God's word, we will not stop.
Everything just spoke to my life. Thats exactly what I want to do! To have a centre for the young, where every child is exposed to the presence of God. Brought up in a positive environment. A positive working environment for my team. Everything's working towards that.

I feel so energized!!!

I'm so glad I have such a spirit filled boss. She believes in the next generation. She believes in us. The youths. She kept giving me chances and opportunities. She taught me a lot. Her patience abounds!

I will wait. No matter what. I will wait upon Your promises.

No comments:


Garrett
Sing Hian
Hui Ling
Zelia
Maryse
Bryan
Dinnie
Feng Xu
Jie Wei
Yi Ling
Zi Heng
Marisa
Fion
Lester
Gynn
Gabriel
Kesh
Charlotte
Joanne Soh
Joanne Soh
Grismond
Xin Jie
Chek Yeow
Yang Xin Yi
Horng Yu