Saturday, October 13, 2007

Sister Mae Ann

  • Patient
  • Understands everyone's behavior. Instead of condemning them, shows love and kindness. Helping them to move on.
  • Observant: Able to notice every little expressions on the children's face. How each child's face will light up when people around them decides to include them.
  • PRETTY!~
  • Capable
  • Spiritual
What was preached during Children Church was POWERFUL! Even the teachers cried. "Will you step into my world?" Jesus changes all plans just to want to step into a person's world. Eg, Zaccheaus the tax collector. Jesus was just passing Jericho to go somewhere else. He stopped at Jericho, stayed over at Zaccheaus' house just cos He love! That changed Zaccheaus' life forever!

It only takes one person. Watch out for people around us. Someone is crying in their hearts saying, "will anyone step into my world?", "will anyone be bothered to look my way?" and "I need a friend, will you be my friend?" It's in their eyes!

Yes, I will be a friend to them. Yes, I want to step into your world. Yes, you are my friend.

I have great leaders around me! I will be SO open to them! Nothing to hide~ I am who I am.
I LOVE Children Church, Guest Room Hospitality and G3!

No comments:


Garrett
Sing Hian
Hui Ling
Zelia
Maryse
Bryan
Dinnie
Feng Xu
Jie Wei
Yi Ling
Zi Heng
Marisa
Fion
Lester
Gynn
Gabriel
Kesh
Charlotte
Joanne Soh
Joanne Soh
Grismond
Xin Jie
Chek Yeow
Yang Xin Yi
Horng Yu