Friday, September 28, 2007

Where did my time go?!

Finally I get to update again. Been lacking sleep and finally, I've replenished all the time I've stayed up to... I don't know do what. Anyway, It's great to feel super alive again!

It's 1 year anniversary to:
  • My time in early childhood career.
  • My condition...
God is in control. Whenever I call out, "Shepherd, come to me. I need you. Come and help me." I know He'll definitely come and lift me through. When resentment, bitterness, self-pity and fear talks, I will develop the ability to shut them off with the power of the Holy spirit.

I can't wait for service to start! 41st day, Pastor How's powerful message! I don't believe I won't be renewed today! I'm ready to receive! I'm HUNGRY!(physically and SPIRITUALLY!...)

No comments:


Garrett
Sing Hian
Hui Ling
Zelia
Maryse
Bryan
Dinnie
Feng Xu
Jie Wei
Yi Ling
Zi Heng
Marisa
Fion
Lester
Gynn
Gabriel
Kesh
Charlotte
Joanne Soh
Joanne Soh
Grismond
Xin Jie
Chek Yeow
Yang Xin Yi
Horng Yu