Sunday, September 16, 2007

Fearful~

I admit, I'm terrified around you. But a sense of Godly fear always comes immediately after I'm reminded of you. That leaves me in a presence, full of joy and peace. Today, that fear was immediately transformed into an ability to sense the presence of God quite readily.

It kept saying, 'be still and know that I am God. Every thing's in good hands.'

God is good all the time. All the time, God is good!

I wonder who's next in line. So excited to find out! hahahha~ I love people. Good or bad. Everyone deserves yet another chance! Everyone deserves to be loved cos' God loves us unconditionally! I can't wait to see the more spiritual us. Going to be great! Till then, we'll all be SO mature, SO secure! God, will lead us there! ^_^

No comments:


Garrett
Sing Hian
Hui Ling
Zelia
Maryse
Bryan
Dinnie
Feng Xu
Jie Wei
Yi Ling
Zi Heng
Marisa
Fion
Lester
Gynn
Gabriel
Kesh
Charlotte
Joanne Soh
Joanne Soh
Grismond
Xin Jie
Chek Yeow
Yang Xin Yi
Horng Yu