Monday, September 3, 2007

Garrett Lee

  • He protected everyone of us.
  • He knows we'll make mistakes.
  • He's ready to guide us and bring us through it.
  • Put all our interest into consideration.
  • Be it selfish or not. (I'm sorry mine was selfish.)
  • He love us so much!
  • The last person I'll ever defy.
  • Emotions, setbacks, troubles, he took it all and hide them under his wings.
  • Keep us away from the wrong side.
  • Just a call or a sms, and he's there waiting to hear from you.
  • Help us to look at things in a different perspective.
  • Things can be better. Things can be changed.
  • He look the knife away from me.
  • Constantly leading me back into our heavenly Father's arms.

I know your worries. I'll do it. Thank you Garrett!

No comments:


Garrett
Sing Hian
Hui Ling
Zelia
Maryse
Bryan
Dinnie
Feng Xu
Jie Wei
Yi Ling
Zi Heng
Marisa
Fion
Lester
Gynn
Gabriel
Kesh
Charlotte
Joanne Soh
Joanne Soh
Grismond
Xin Jie
Chek Yeow
Yang Xin Yi
Horng Yu