Friday, September 14, 2007

Rebekah: "It's been a long time God..."

It's been a long time since I thought that doing quiet time is such a joy. Everyday with Jesus is amazing! Through it, I was reminded, captivated and now, I'm so inspired to throw everything else behind and keep moving up~

Worship session was randomly amazing~ It's been a long time since I last prayed so strongly in tongues that I felt a breakthrough in the atmosphere! People cried, people smiled when God moves around us in the room. Maryse said that she saw God in her spiritual eyes. HE is huge! God was lifted up!

Yang Xin Yi prayed for me and it was TOTALLY HALLELUJAH! Yes, I will not be limited by people's words.~ I am not what people say I am. I am not what different kinds of tests defines me as. I am YOUR creation. YOU reveal my character, strengths and personality to me. Yes, I will come up stronger and even hungrier for YOUR presence! The unlawful hunger!

No comments:


Garrett
Sing Hian
Hui Ling
Zelia
Maryse
Bryan
Dinnie
Feng Xu
Jie Wei
Yi Ling
Zi Heng
Marisa
Fion
Lester
Gynn
Gabriel
Kesh
Charlotte
Joanne Soh
Joanne Soh
Grismond
Xin Jie
Chek Yeow
Yang Xin Yi
Horng Yu