Sunday, September 23, 2007

I learned~

We can worship without being able to be a praying warrior. A praying warrior definitely can worship!

While Maryse and I were doing our reading in the Pre school, Boon Kiat entered. Soon, Maryse need to go, and Boon Kiat started doing his QT. In the cry room just next door, a CG was having worship session. God's presence overflowed into our room and soon Boon Kiat started worshiping too. While I read my book with more anointing both from the author and from my environment. I'm suddenly reminded of the times I just started my walk here in this amazing church. Those were the times that I'm not distracted by other unnecessary things. Those were the times I'm most secure under a great leader. Thats exactly what I've been looking for since I lost it. Now, I'm working towards it again.

My Lord will lead me there as I keep seeking.

The book I was reading was, Hinds feet on High places by Hannah Hurnard. It was GREAT!!! The content is SO true! So encouraging! There's so much in stored in this book~ Taught me so much! Now I know why my leader wants me to get it. Names of the characters in this book are so CUTE! A MUST GET!

How often do u see me with books besides the bible and my notebook since I step into church?Hardly huh?~ hehe~ I read the 1st 5 chapters in 1 breath!! Being a naturally slow reader, that's something I've never done before! Exciting book can?!~ hahaha it's only $13.90 from Generation bookstore!

No comments:


Garrett
Sing Hian
Hui Ling
Zelia
Maryse
Bryan
Dinnie
Feng Xu
Jie Wei
Yi Ling
Zi Heng
Marisa
Fion
Lester
Gynn
Gabriel
Kesh
Charlotte
Joanne Soh
Joanne Soh
Grismond
Xin Jie
Chek Yeow
Yang Xin Yi
Horng Yu