Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Wisdom tooth / Lame days are MY kinda days!

My 1st wisdom tooth! hahaha~ Late or what... Anyway, eating is a chore now. This half grown thing in my mouth is irritating! Now I feel dizzy. My head feels like it's cramped. What a slimy feeling...

Anyway again... I was so sleepy at work today, that while filling up the content page of the children's communication pouches... I fell asleep! haha~ while my eyes are closed, my hand's still able to write! After a second... I snapped back to consciousness and found the row of words rather untidy. Laughed at what I just did in the room by myself. How silly is that~ haha!

Yesterday, and the day before yesterday (Monday and Tuesday) was great la!~ I hung out with a few friends on Monday. From... I shall not tell you~ Hehe. He, she and I went out on Tuesday! Package A was the route we took.. haha~

Yes yes ok.. Package A - CityHall, walk pass esplanade, go to the very nice Spinelli cafe, and then to the ACTS bookstore(The book store i mentioned on this space about 1million yrs ago?!) then back to City hall for half priced cakes at Cafe cartel. But in the end, we end up going to the prata house at Serangoon. It was fun still~ It's the people we're with not the place we're at. It's the 2nd time he, she and I went out. I mean just the 3 of us... But we always had very nice chats and exciting things to plan for!

Oh if you're wondering... Yes, there's another package. Package B-Cineleisure, get a room to hang out and talk. In the room:TV, PS... and I don't know what. haha~ Some slackable place la. Since I suggested Package A, he suggested Package B. She had to chose which to go for. Package A! haha~

Lame days... but I like! hahaha~

No comments:


Garrett
Sing Hian
Hui Ling
Zelia
Maryse
Bryan
Dinnie
Feng Xu
Jie Wei
Yi Ling
Zi Heng
Marisa
Fion
Lester
Gynn
Gabriel
Kesh
Charlotte
Joanne Soh
Joanne Soh
Grismond
Xin Jie
Chek Yeow
Yang Xin Yi
Horng Yu