Thursday, September 6, 2007

Laughed!~

When laksa is in sight, the last thing you should do is to touch your eyes till everything is disposed, and hands are washed THOROUGHLY!

Anyway, I went to the vegetable and fish farm today! All they kept complaining about was... "is there aircon?" Kids nowadays are so fortunate! They don't know how.......and the same old nagging goes on. For goodness' sake, release them from the 90s~ These are the modern, high class, well trained children~ They don't play with 5 stones or hop scotch anymore.

Watching the children catch longang fishes is exciting! haha~ I caught a few too. They just enjoy feeding the fishes... In the end of the day, each brought home a small fish tank that contains 2 goldfishes. I had my share too! haha~ Mine are call, Jimbo and Zimbo, the spoiled brats! Since they will be SO spoiled by me! WAHAHAHA!~

Question: Will goldfishes grow up?
I think mine will grow horizontally and become shinier. Tetra(The brand of a fish food) is my no.1 choice! The healthier choice~ WAHAHAHAHA~

These kids are so adorable. Their actions are so uncensored! So unguarded. haha~ I've not laughed this much since July started! Not at them, with them! WAhahahahah~ I love children!

No comments:


Garrett
Sing Hian
Hui Ling
Zelia
Maryse
Bryan
Dinnie
Feng Xu
Jie Wei
Yi Ling
Zi Heng
Marisa
Fion
Lester
Gynn
Gabriel
Kesh
Charlotte
Joanne Soh
Joanne Soh
Grismond
Xin Jie
Chek Yeow
Yang Xin Yi
Horng Yu