Sunday, May 24, 2009

Trusting and Sharing

Yes, there are many nice people out there. In fact EVERYONE wants to be a nice person. Everyone wants others to only know their flawless front.

Yes, everyone wants to be trustworthy. Situations gets a better of us. We let it out of the bag. Who can forgive that?

And yes, there are many people who would claim that you can tell them anything and they will always lend their listening hears to you. Then again, how many can listen and not pass out judgement as immediately as anything is told to them? Every few... So few that, it is only within my right hand.

I can't. I am still judgemental. I need to change. QUICKLY!
Then again, no one is 100% good or 100% bad. We all learn to give and take. Love and accept. LEARN THAT REBEKAH!

Till then, I love
  • God
  • Pastors
  • Life
  • Children
  • My job
  • People
I really love... Want to love...

P.S. relationship with mum = relationship with others.
Still testing and proving this point. 60% true.

No comments:


Garrett
Sing Hian
Hui Ling
Zelia
Maryse
Bryan
Dinnie
Feng Xu
Jie Wei
Yi Ling
Zi Heng
Marisa
Fion
Lester
Gynn
Gabriel
Kesh
Charlotte
Joanne Soh
Joanne Soh
Grismond
Xin Jie
Chek Yeow
Yang Xin Yi
Horng Yu