Saturday, May 16, 2009

Standing in between the living and the dead.

Amazing video by Bill Wilson.

From being an orphan himself, picked up by a stranger on the streets, brought into a church, responded to the altar call and was the only one who had no counsellor to talk to cos he was too dirty. HE IS NOW RUNNING A LARGEST CHILDREN'S MINISTRY IN AMERICA! He is my hero...

All those that he mentioned on the videos that impacted the children alot, are not those who

  • are from well to do families,
  • have great education background,
  • have many achievements in life.
in fact, they are the people who are the most looked down upon. A lady who doesn't speak english except for the phrase, "I love you, Jesus loves you." encouraged a boy whom no one has ever heard his voice to stutter the words, "III...... llllooo...vvvvveee.... yyyoooouuu..... t...oooo" on the day he was beaten to death...

I am so inspired... I want to hug the smelliest child... I want to spend all my money on children! I want to be a pillar to children who has no pillars to lean on! My love for children increased so much... It's tangible...

No comments:


Garrett
Sing Hian
Hui Ling
Zelia
Maryse
Bryan
Dinnie
Feng Xu
Jie Wei
Yi Ling
Zi Heng
Marisa
Fion
Lester
Gynn
Gabriel
Kesh
Charlotte
Joanne Soh
Joanne Soh
Grismond
Xin Jie
Chek Yeow
Yang Xin Yi
Horng Yu