Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Parents-Teachers Conference

It's really stressful as this is my first year getting so up close with parents in times like this. First time because I've never taken a class formally. I've always been a music and movement teacher, and that does not require me to do observations, interpretations and comments.

This time, I have 16 children to account for.

For those who chance upon this post and have read it, please pray for me before you move on to another blog. I need wisdom and wits to be able to answer any questions or doubts appropriately, clarity of speech (sound professional) and mind (being alert).

Thank you so much peeps

P.S, Parent-Teacher Conference is on this Saturday, 23/5/2009 at 8.30pm - 12nn or 1pm.

No comments:


Garrett
Sing Hian
Hui Ling
Zelia
Maryse
Bryan
Dinnie
Feng Xu
Jie Wei
Yi Ling
Zi Heng
Marisa
Fion
Lester
Gynn
Gabriel
Kesh
Charlotte
Joanne Soh
Joanne Soh
Grismond
Xin Jie
Chek Yeow
Yang Xin Yi
Horng Yu