Saturday, May 23, 2009

OOps! I did it AGAIN!

I gave someone a piece of my mind again! WOO HOO! it felt SUPER GOOD!

Very honestly, I am A LOT more patient to outsiders than to my own family member. Yup, I dare to admit. I am really very sorry to my family at times...

one thing I CANNOT tolerate is lies and promise breakers. OF COS, sometimes I do make the same mistake, BUT, I make sure I pay back whatever I broke. THATS WHY, I do not flare up until that same person does the same thing for more than 10 times consecutively! Yes, I counted, and i mean it. 10 TIMES, CONSECUTIVELY ! Also, I seldom come across such people. It just shows how thick skin and selfish they are. Always only thinking for themselves and their pitiful needs.

And yes, that feller did it to my sister, who gave her so much attention and care! Who will also ALWAYS answer her calls and listen to all the things she wants to complain about! Too bad, that person stepped on the tail of MEAN GIRL!

Don't anyone dare make use of the goodness of people around me. They don't know what they are messing with!

No comments:


Garrett
Sing Hian
Hui Ling
Zelia
Maryse
Bryan
Dinnie
Feng Xu
Jie Wei
Yi Ling
Zi Heng
Marisa
Fion
Lester
Gynn
Gabriel
Kesh
Charlotte
Joanne Soh
Joanne Soh
Grismond
Xin Jie
Chek Yeow
Yang Xin Yi
Horng Yu