Wednesday, May 13, 2009

The Most Beautiful Song EVER...

I'm sorry that I've hurt You
I took forgranted all You gave so freely to me
I pray its not too late
To save You from a broken heart
To promise You I'll make a brand new start
Believe me when I say

You are all that I need
The only treasure I seek
You're the air that helps me breath
Through the darkness
Light when I fall down on my knees
I was blind but now i see
You are all that I need

I know I'm far from perfect
Like a child that needs a guiding hand
Can you stay here with me
I finally understand
You've always been the missing part
Complete the jig saw puzzle of my heart
Please hear me, when I say

Please let me hear Your voice again
Let me hear You say Your love will never end
That whatever it takes You'll be there.
(believe me when i say)

By: Corrine May

No comments:


Garrett
Sing Hian
Hui Ling
Zelia
Maryse
Bryan
Dinnie
Feng Xu
Jie Wei
Yi Ling
Zi Heng
Marisa
Fion
Lester
Gynn
Gabriel
Kesh
Charlotte
Joanne Soh
Joanne Soh
Grismond
Xin Jie
Chek Yeow
Yang Xin Yi
Horng Yu