Friday, May 15, 2009

Sun Ho and Pst Kong

I woke up not knowing what to do till service at 5pm... I only know that I can't start my day unmotivated... Sun Ho is all that I thought of.

Youtube is the best... soon enough, I've watched videos after videos of Sun and pst Kong for 2hours! She is simply amazing... the things she's doing in China, her bod, her voice... WOO HOO! And he, he is just classy... the things he's doing around the world, flying everywhere and driving a push in everyone... POWER!

I'm so glad I'm part of the family.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

good evening bros. I'm honestly into shoes and I had been looking allowing for regarding that exact brand. The prices due to the fact that the boots were about 340 bucks on every site. But completely I bring about this site selling them someone is concerned half price. I really want those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will definetly order these. what do you think?

Anonymous said...

Hi all

I'm new to this forum.. Hope to have nice time around here...

so how is everyone doing? Dennis from [url=http://www.myonlinepayday.com]My Online Payday[/url] website!


Garrett
Sing Hian
Hui Ling
Zelia
Maryse
Bryan
Dinnie
Feng Xu
Jie Wei
Yi Ling
Zi Heng
Marisa
Fion
Lester
Gynn
Gabriel
Kesh
Charlotte
Joanne Soh
Joanne Soh
Grismond
Xin Jie
Chek Yeow
Yang Xin Yi
Horng Yu