Saturday, May 23, 2009

Something Good...

I'm glad that I have all the nice people around me! ^_^ people who give me genuine care and concerns all the time! Parent Teacher Conference's OVER! time to create HAVOC! haehae!

PTC was indeed interesting. I was SUPER worried about my language, and being unable to express myself clearly to parents, or if whatever they ask would be too tricky for me to answer them properly.

BUT NO! today went really well! I had a CHIT CHAT session with 10 parents! Love PTC! Love Portfolios! Love the children and how they are improving! I LOVE MY JOB!

To those who took the time to read and pray for me, THANK YOU SO MUCH! You guys are SO spiritual, God answered the prayers!

No comments:


Garrett
Sing Hian
Hui Ling
Zelia
Maryse
Bryan
Dinnie
Feng Xu
Jie Wei
Yi Ling
Zi Heng
Marisa
Fion
Lester
Gynn
Gabriel
Kesh
Charlotte
Joanne Soh
Joanne Soh
Grismond
Xin Jie
Chek Yeow
Yang Xin Yi
Horng Yu