Friday, August 28, 2009

No More Nonsense!

Yeah! I feel victorious! At least for now... Knowing that the next round will come when I least expect it, but at least I got through this round! ^_^

After a period of trails of nonsensical thoughts polluting my mind, I finally get to move on! I won't even dare to say if it's spiritual or not, I only know, it was definitely another chance for any evil nonsense to work in my life...

Things definitely got better, with some emotions spilling out once in awhile. (ok la, I know it's often...)

P.S I just want to say, "I am really, sincerely, apologetically SORRY to those who experienced my nonsense! You guys have been an awesome bunch of people I could lean on!" I know I can trust that my group will never judge me with my nonsense, but lead me through every shit they see from me.

I love all that has been through.
I love you all!
I LOVE my church!
I LOVE MY GOD!

...hehe... Pardon the words, that's just me, simply me. ^_^

No comments:


Garrett
Sing Hian
Hui Ling
Zelia
Maryse
Bryan
Dinnie
Feng Xu
Jie Wei
Yi Ling
Zi Heng
Marisa
Fion
Lester
Gynn
Gabriel
Kesh
Charlotte
Joanne Soh
Joanne Soh
Grismond
Xin Jie
Chek Yeow
Yang Xin Yi
Horng Yu