Thursday, August 13, 2009

Joke Of The Day~

I bumped into one of the metal pole of the sheltered walkway from the white gate to church's lift...
Cracked the lens on the right of my spectacles, caused a scratch on my right upper cheek and bruised right knee...

Right, right, right...

Cause: talking to Esmonde, he said he saw my "mei mei"... (Aizhen la!)
Witness: Esmonde and some City Harvest Church members!

Early in the morning... Super embarrassing...

P.S. I got already both knees scratched on Monday morning at ECP, roller blading with Louisa, Louis, Samuel and Davis...

Moral of the story: I am accident prone...

No comments:


Garrett
Sing Hian
Hui Ling
Zelia
Maryse
Bryan
Dinnie
Feng Xu
Jie Wei
Yi Ling
Zi Heng
Marisa
Fion
Lester
Gynn
Gabriel
Kesh
Charlotte
Joanne Soh
Joanne Soh
Grismond
Xin Jie
Chek Yeow
Yang Xin Yi
Horng Yu