Wednesday, August 19, 2009

An Amazing Experience~

Well, my conscience says I can't explain too much about this issue. What I know is, what I experienced today is really precious. It really gives me a wider view of what it really means and take to serve God's children. I thank God for the opportunity to go through the whole motion and I'm keeping everyone involved in prayer... Especially that special child...

Every child puts up a guarding wall. Every child goes through different insecurities. This insecurity can really break them unless it is managed appropriately by a responsible adult in their life...

No comments:


Garrett
Sing Hian
Hui Ling
Zelia
Maryse
Bryan
Dinnie
Feng Xu
Jie Wei
Yi Ling
Zi Heng
Marisa
Fion
Lester
Gynn
Gabriel
Kesh
Charlotte
Joanne Soh
Joanne Soh
Grismond
Xin Jie
Chek Yeow
Yang Xin Yi
Horng Yu