Sunday, August 16, 2009

Affirmative

Remember the last post? Yup, right after that day, which is also on my birthday, I fell down again!! Early in the morning as well! I was walking out from Powerhouse, down the steps after coming out from the lift, I slipped and fell sitting on the steps with a painful "thup!"

Cause: No spectacles. Cannot see properly. Missed a step.
Witness: City Harvest people approaching the steps, Miao Guan and Gabriel.

NOT AGAIN! During the next power house, if I see anyone smiling at me yet not knowing who are they, I'll know what it means man!

I fall twice and bumped into an object once = 3 accidents in 1 week!
It just proved that I am really accident prone... Now I don't even know the reason why certain part of my body feels pain... AWWWOO~

No comments:


Garrett
Sing Hian
Hui Ling
Zelia
Maryse
Bryan
Dinnie
Feng Xu
Jie Wei
Yi Ling
Zi Heng
Marisa
Fion
Lester
Gynn
Gabriel
Kesh
Charlotte
Joanne Soh
Joanne Soh
Grismond
Xin Jie
Chek Yeow
Yang Xin Yi
Horng Yu