Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Simple yet Fulfilling!

Today is a SUPERnatural day! haha~
People who are MOST not expected to remember, remembered!
  • Yang Xin Yi, Winnie, Jiexin, Krystal, Zelia, Bryan, Derrick and Fion.
  • Jin Hwee, Charlotte, Desmond, Radah and Yiling.
Went to Charlotte's place! It's not the place its the people I'm with. She's such a great host! Took care of me well! Charlotte is capable to take care of an elderly ok! Was a very usual day, but I felt good! Our 1st CCH visitation! Spent 3hrs with Joseph. Got him to do some work! haha~ He's a joker! So young, yet so funny. NATURAL! That's precious. Joseph will grow up well and love God! Yes, he will!

p.s. Charlotte, now I know how come you become so silent when you were upstairs! Flooding my friendster comment space...but I like! ^_^ THANK YOU!

No comments:


Garrett
Sing Hian
Hui Ling
Zelia
Maryse
Bryan
Dinnie
Feng Xu
Jie Wei
Yi Ling
Zi Heng
Marisa
Fion
Lester
Gynn
Gabriel
Kesh
Charlotte
Joanne Soh
Joanne Soh
Grismond
Xin Jie
Chek Yeow
Yang Xin Yi
Horng Yu