Thursday, August 23, 2007

God still LOVES

Carol Yee, Linda and DAD!!

These angels guided me through with love, patience and kindness.

Carol Yee said,
" the world can do nothing to a christian who has no fear of man, but full of fear of God". Carol kept calling me for the past few days even though she knows that I've been escaping from explaining things to her. On her last call before she decides to really give up on me, I answered! I caught what God wants to tell me through her! I'll never be alone with her around! My beloved Primary schoolmate! It's been 13years!

Dad showed me Psalms 138:8. A verse that kept his life and dreams going as a young man. Now it's mine! I LOVE MY DAD!! Though he didn't know what happened, he knows what I'm going through just by sitting in the lorry with me silently.

Ms Linda kept encouraging me. She's super spiritual can! Her discernment is in tip top condition. I asked, "why didn't you start scolding me and say things like... God will judge me accordingly, or things like, you're hopeless?" Her reply was the most angelic thing I've ever heard!

Thank you GOD!!! In my most unlovable times, You still love me. You used people around me to minister to me. When it's most difficult to believe that You're still around, waiting for me to look towards You, You still love! Now I can soar like an eagle in the sky!

No comments:


Garrett
Sing Hian
Hui Ling
Zelia
Maryse
Bryan
Dinnie
Feng Xu
Jie Wei
Yi Ling
Zi Heng
Marisa
Fion
Lester
Gynn
Gabriel
Kesh
Charlotte
Joanne Soh
Joanne Soh
Grismond
Xin Jie
Chek Yeow
Yang Xin Yi
Horng Yu