Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Other thoughts

We need to learn how to hold a conversation as though everything we say will be recorded. Not to be fake, but to be tactful with our words. It's a useful skill.

Things been moving smoothly on my side. Sadly, it's not the same for my friends.

I can choose not to bother about what's happening and lead my own life. Thats the best way out. But that's not me. I'm concerned. VERY concerned. Steps before me are blurred. Whatever solution I thought off, has a chance of bringing forth other consequences. I should have just let things evolve by itself. That's definitely not the best way

We're all concerned about you, but your ways stop us from telling you things openly. Why let insecurities led you? Why see everyone as competitions? Why make everyone shun away from you? You're a great friend. I looked up to you. Still doing so. I know what you're going through. I want to encourage you. I'm concerned, but I can't. So much has happened. So much blockage now.

May God be your source of encouragements. Keeping you in prayer.

No comments:


Garrett
Sing Hian
Hui Ling
Zelia
Maryse
Bryan
Dinnie
Feng Xu
Jie Wei
Yi Ling
Zi Heng
Marisa
Fion
Lester
Gynn
Gabriel
Kesh
Charlotte
Joanne Soh
Joanne Soh
Grismond
Xin Jie
Chek Yeow
Yang Xin Yi
Horng Yu