Thursday, August 30, 2007

Coincidences

Coincidences in human context. Spiritual attacks in the spiritual realm. For this case, it's spiritual. Everything just happens in the same period of time. The same cycle. Coincidences are disastrous at times. Causes a human brain to think too much. When it happens, humans really won't know what they will do. The words spoken are destructive to the spirit and soul. Many times, unreasonable.

I'm not afraid. I make mistakes. It's irreversible, but life still goes on. Got to face it. Deciding to disappear is the last resort. You're going to see my face till even after death. We're in this for ETERNITY!

I'm old enough to see the spiritual cycle. Now It's obvious. Every 1 and a half yrs, things will happen around me to force me out. Not excluding my own human faults. 20 years old. It's so difficult to come by. How about 30, 40, 50 and so on? So many more ups and downs to go through. So many more lost to face. It will definitely be more than what's been through. More difficult than all these that has happened. I've gotten up on my feet. Standing strong and not shaken. I'm not moving at all! Unmovable!

I'm sure I'm physically heavy enough to stay unmovable too. HAHAHA!
I've got joy that is down in my heart! God is my joy!

No comments:


Garrett
Sing Hian
Hui Ling
Zelia
Maryse
Bryan
Dinnie
Feng Xu
Jie Wei
Yi Ling
Zi Heng
Marisa
Fion
Lester
Gynn
Gabriel
Kesh
Charlotte
Joanne Soh
Joanne Soh
Grismond
Xin Jie
Chek Yeow
Yang Xin Yi
Horng Yu