Saturday, August 18, 2007

I Feel GOOD~ LAlalalala...

Today was good. Brought the kids out to arcade! Play like siao! JOSEPH kept punching me! Keep wanting to pluck the dead skin on my wound... I think he learn all this from his brothers! haha~ I'm more attached to the kids now!

Charmaine: Teacher Rebekah, why you so childish?!
Queen: I'm not childish. Just being excited haha!
The rest of the children in my team today: Teacher Rebekah, why are you so crazy today?!
Queen: I've always been crazy... Just that during CCH, I must act normal. WAHAHAHA!~

I love people around me! I love GOD, Jesus n HS!
He will make a way when there seems to be no way. I'm starting my course in SEPT!!! One step nearer to my dream now! FINALLY! WOAHAHAHA~

No comments:


Garrett
Sing Hian
Hui Ling
Zelia
Maryse
Bryan
Dinnie
Feng Xu
Jie Wei
Yi Ling
Zi Heng
Marisa
Fion
Lester
Gynn
Gabriel
Kesh
Charlotte
Joanne Soh
Joanne Soh
Grismond
Xin Jie
Chek Yeow
Yang Xin Yi
Horng Yu