Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Work and Play!

Good morning song at work:

Good morning teachers,
Good morning friends.
I'm glad you are here(well) today.
We have a busy day before us!
(Because our God have made things for us)
Lots of work(joy) and lots of play(praise).

Good bye song at work:

Good bye, good bye.
To you and YoU and YOU!
Good bye, good bye.
May God watch over YOU!

Ms Chua: Goodbye children
Children: Goodbye Ms Chua!
Ms Chua: Say goodbye to teachers
Children: Goodbye teachers!
Ms Chua: Say goodbye to friends
Children: Goodbye friends!
Ms Chua: See you tomorrow
Children: See you tomorrow!

Everything that happens in between is WOO HOO!~ Kumon is great too! Working on simple sums and working against time is exciting! That's to train my brain. Need to train my brain to focus! I play games and earn money at the same time!

Work's so fun! Play is work! I love my life!

No comments:


Garrett
Sing Hian
Hui Ling
Zelia
Maryse
Bryan
Dinnie
Feng Xu
Jie Wei
Yi Ling
Zi Heng
Marisa
Fion
Lester
Gynn
Gabriel
Kesh
Charlotte
Joanne Soh
Joanne Soh
Grismond
Xin Jie
Chek Yeow
Yang Xin Yi
Horng Yu