Sunday, July 29, 2007

My Sunday. Yes... MINE!

My COusins!~
























































The 3 youngest girls just came back from Taiwan. I embraced them! They're my REAL darlings~ Eliora's such a darling! Dora's the sweetest! Clara's the jumpiest!

The past 3days of Pastor Sy Roger was an ENORMOUS BLAST! I learned. A LOT! I have to say, he's my favourite speaker! Satan gets slaps in the most original way! Just get yourself back up and refuse to do what that will give you pleasure only for awhile. Look towards eternity! There's so much to share~ So little time.

Jin Hwee wants me to blog this about her: She ate 2 servings of spaghetti! Where did she get that appetite from?! She is not overweight! NOT AT ALL! This girl surprises me at time.

Last day at FTMS:
  • This is the day that the Lord has made.
  • Can't wait to move on.
  • This is the place where lots was taught, trained and made to change.
  • We're all going to miss this place.
  • Happiness and heartbreaking times.
  • Everyone took pictures. Where's mine?~
I spent my past 1yr and 6mths here. All I can say is, IT'S WORTH IT! Moving on to greater heights. A lot more to explore and learn. I've not known myself well enough yet. God, reveal to me my full purpose!

No comments:


Garrett
Sing Hian
Hui Ling
Zelia
Maryse
Bryan
Dinnie
Feng Xu
Jie Wei
Yi Ling
Zi Heng
Marisa
Fion
Lester
Gynn
Gabriel
Kesh
Charlotte
Joanne Soh
Joanne Soh
Grismond
Xin Jie
Chek Yeow
Yang Xin Yi
Horng Yu