Sunday, July 1, 2007

That's LOVE!

Pst How: Rebekah, how are you?
Rebekah: I'm ok Pastor.
Pst How: Are you still growing strong in God?
Rebekah: Oh~ Erm....
Pst How: Why the hesitance?
Rebekah: Erm, trying to be stronger pastor.
Pst How: Ok, tell me what's one thing that you think is hindering you.
Rebekah: Scatterbrainess pastor.
Pst How: What's that?
Rebekah: I'm very scatterbrain pastor.
Pst How: Oh, so are you discouraged by that?
Rebekah: Yes pastor, sometimes.
Pst How: Ok, Liane. Go and teach her. Minister to her. I mean it. Now.

Rebekah and Liane: Huh? oh~ Goodness. ok. Haha.
Learned that, I have not thought of the consequence the other might face if I forget things. It may be nothing to me, but to the other party who trust me to do certain things might be affected. Yup, I'll learn to see from the other angle.

Pst Lia: Rebekah, you lost weight is it?
Rebekah: Huh?! Pastor, actually I gained weight.
Pst Lia: Is it? You look like you've lost weight.
Rebekah: Oh ya. I lost some weight, then I gained weight again. So overall I looked like I've lost weight.
Pst Lia: Haha~ Encouraged to hear that you've lost weight?
Rebekah: Yes Pastor.
Pst Lia: You really look smaller. I need to lose weight too.

Dad came to fetch me home. I poured out all unhappiness at home. Felt good. Dad's great! Thank God for Dad!

But, irritating imps must always appear at home. Sometimes situations make me believe that good days don't last. Give up on me for all I care! I still have Dad, church and the trinity God! Who will not judge me for the things I do. They don't deny all my goodness when my weakness show. Thats LOVE!

No comments:


Garrett
Sing Hian
Hui Ling
Zelia
Maryse
Bryan
Dinnie
Feng Xu
Jie Wei
Yi Ling
Zi Heng
Marisa
Fion
Lester
Gynn
Gabriel
Kesh
Charlotte
Joanne Soh
Joanne Soh
Grismond
Xin Jie
Chek Yeow
Yang Xin Yi
Horng Yu