Sunday, July 8, 2007

Racheal and Karen

Went out with Racheal and Karen on... I forgot which day. But it was FUN! Racheal is a CRAZY person. Walked from Esplanade to Raffles City. On the way, we went into different hotels' toilets to take pictures! Where are the pictures Rebekah?! They're all with Karen la... She's not ready. She's not ready to be ready. Looking for another chance to talk to her.

Today's service was EXCITING can?! I received... I can't respond. I can't tell you things. We have a evil mouth growing among us! Get ride of it before it starts to devour us! It's a DEEP one! What's the point?

Phrase of the Week:
There are a thousand reasons why I should give up
But I'm stubborn in the things I believe...
-Corrine May's song

No comments:


Garrett
Sing Hian
Hui Ling
Zelia
Maryse
Bryan
Dinnie
Feng Xu
Jie Wei
Yi Ling
Zi Heng
Marisa
Fion
Lester
Gynn
Gabriel
Kesh
Charlotte
Joanne Soh
Joanne Soh
Grismond
Xin Jie
Chek Yeow
Yang Xin Yi
Horng Yu