Saturday, May 19, 2007

Weird person

I know someone who's super weird and scary. Know him 4 years already. He's a nice person until I got to talk to his mother 1day. They had an argument before I went over. He actually hit his own mum~

According to his mum, that wasn't his 1st time. If his brother's around, he'll be handled to the police immediately.(she's been hiding these situations from her relatives) I talked to his mum till 2.30am in the morning. She cried a lot. I wanted to hug her... but I didn't dare to. His mum, although not a believer, hope that I'm able to bring him to church and talk sense in to him. (Since when Rebekah has sense?!)

Before last night, I thought I want to help him out of his emotions with all the girls he's been out with. He's always bonged by relationship stuff... How the girls cheated him, why they left him and all that. He's only push in life is to find a good girlfriend and get married. Whenever he's out of love, he's out of job too. When that happens, he's mum gets it. I thought I could do something to help by being around. He's a nice friend, always makes sure that his friends are still in contacted.

After last night, everything changed... I don't know how a person can treat family members so horribly but is a totally changed person outside. I know everyone's not as patient to their family members as their friends. But, he's case is extreme~ Which I shall not go on... As much as I still want to be around and help, I don't know how. His mum told me that she got a lot of people to help before. Including CHC leaders. If they can't do anything, what can I?

No comments:


Garrett
Sing Hian
Hui Ling
Zelia
Maryse
Bryan
Dinnie
Feng Xu
Jie Wei
Yi Ling
Zi Heng
Marisa
Fion
Lester
Gynn
Gabriel
Kesh
Charlotte
Joanne Soh
Joanne Soh
Grismond
Xin Jie
Chek Yeow
Yang Xin Yi
Horng Yu