Friday, May 25, 2007

UPDATE!~

Whahaha~ I love people nagging at me to update! haha. okok. Lets work backwards.

I just got irritated by the monster at home again. I think siblings are really useless. All they do is to cause trouble and stop everything I'm progressing to do~ That's my siblings. If you have angelic siblings, good for you. God put this kind in my life...

Maryse's willing to help instead~ It just shows a lot about siblings Vs friends. Mine don't show any gratitude at all. Why didn't my parents stop at my elder sister? It's such a bother. My parents are the only people that truly cares.

Those aside, before that, I had a long funny chat on the phone with Maryse. This girl is such an angel~ I just came back from AMK. My colleagues and I went to the new AMK hub with a full, bulky stomach due to the steamboat buffet earlier. That place's like Vivo mini~ I forgot to take pictures!

I had a GREAT day at work today! As it's the last day of term 2, all the children came in with party clothes and food! We had lots of songs and dances and games! They're my darlings! Yes, all 300 of them! These also means that I won't be seeing them for the whole of next month. Until they come back for term 3. I hope they don't change much.

Mon, I went straight to bed after reaching home from CG.
Tues, a monster bogged on the PC whole day.
Wed and thurs, I worked till 10pm.

TODAY! I'm posting again! Wahahaha! You love me, I love you! You hate me, Try making me hate you! It's quite easy to do so. Really! BLEH~

No comments:


Garrett
Sing Hian
Hui Ling
Zelia
Maryse
Bryan
Dinnie
Feng Xu
Jie Wei
Yi Ling
Zi Heng
Marisa
Fion
Lester
Gynn
Gabriel
Kesh
Charlotte
Joanne Soh
Joanne Soh
Grismond
Xin Jie
Chek Yeow
Yang Xin Yi
Horng Yu