Sunday, May 6, 2007

New! 6/5/07

Art of communication (to humans) - Difficult! Rather be myself.
Art of seeing by faith - Worth my whole life training that area.
Today's message by Pastor Lia reached straight into my heart. Every word forms the Rebekah back then on 30th January 2006. (when I 1st stepped into hoGc) Where my adventure with the Trinity begins.

Everything we see or experience, we experienced it in 2 ways at the same time... sounds amazing!
Physically - see what is there presently. Do what is required. Expects things to be handled naturally. Impossible to see breakthroughs
Spiritually (by Faith)- see what more can be added. Do what is more than required. Seeing the impossible through an invisible but tangible being. Believe that a higher being is there (God) to handle all things as long as we are sure that He is on our side.

Maryse is such an angel! haha~ Best person to watch Spiderman 3 with. She tells me all that I need to know before the movie! Plus other things that I should know. Its ok to be blur around her... Patient like nothing! The best thing is, she laughs at all my stupid jokes! haha~ (which only classy people can understand) ah hum....

Spiderman 3 is POWER! He is a nobody, yet possesses great abilities. The will to chose to be righteous at all times. The power to pull himself away from the unrighteous yet appealing ways is what I learnt. Don't dwell in the unrighteous. Sense it, leave it.

2 comments:

Bryan said...

bryan!!! haha, see, i look u up!

maryse said...

rebekahhhhh!!!


Garrett
Sing Hian
Hui Ling
Zelia
Maryse
Bryan
Dinnie
Feng Xu
Jie Wei
Yi Ling
Zi Heng
Marisa
Fion
Lester
Gynn
Gabriel
Kesh
Charlotte
Joanne Soh
Joanne Soh
Grismond
Xin Jie
Chek Yeow
Yang Xin Yi
Horng Yu