Sunday, May 6, 2007

I'm such a devil!~

I reached home at 12am++ bogged onto my pc and started doing junks. I've created this junk! My Blog. HAHA~ surfing, checking out on other people's life, chatting and getting some work done took me 5hrs! (I mentioned "work" right?) The $1ooo,ooo question arises... How to wake up?!

Set alarmS!
I thought, I shall just skip work. I've been a good girl to afford that... Ok! I replied to that inner thought. Sms in-charge and stayed home! Happy ending! (1st and last time!)

Wow, I think this blog is so cute... I know it's extravagantly normal. Just let me live in denial! Haha~ I learnt how to insert a tagboard! GREAT achievement! right? -_-"

I have a good 4hrs before I meet Maryse again. Haha~ CG is starting at 6pm. My spirit skips at the thought of it. Before that, I've got to do something useful to my beautiful life... Ciaoz!

1 comment:

jeremy said...

HAHAHAHAHAAH where's ur tagboard!!!


Garrett
Sing Hian
Hui Ling
Zelia
Maryse
Bryan
Dinnie
Feng Xu
Jie Wei
Yi Ling
Zi Heng
Marisa
Fion
Lester
Gynn
Gabriel
Kesh
Charlotte
Joanne Soh
Joanne Soh
Grismond
Xin Jie
Chek Yeow
Yang Xin Yi
Horng Yu