Monday, May 28, 2007

2/6/07, Sat. AMAZING

YES! It's June already! My last post was on?! Don't remind me~

31/5/07 was GREAT! Maryse, Jin Hwee, Jin Yee, Hui Qi, Karen and Jeremy Chan came to my house! Funny group of people! They laugh at me a lot and we laugh at Jeremy a lot! haha~ Emerge was a blast! Both sessions were a blast! Exciting competitions and powerful sermon... What's different about this place is, presence of God is there! New songs, but we're all still able to be dragged into the river of the Holy spirit. A lot people, but the spirit of God didn't miss us out! AMAZING~

1/6/07
PAY day! All I can think of is building fund~ So scared to forget about it~ Better set aside the $$. Friends of Rebekah Ng Ai Yin, please kindly, ALWAYS remind her to not spent her $$ blindly. She's a big time spendthrift!

After work, WE(Cynthia, Derrick, Krystal, Hui Qi, Jin Hwee, Jin Yee, Fion, Maryse, Karen and Jackson) met up for Emerge conference! Again, the presence of God was super tangible! I went over to Fion's house. We end up just sleeping. NO PICTURES! Which led me to the next day.

2/6/07
Left Fion's house at 1030, made my way down to FTMS house and help bring stuff over to Singpost.(A LOT OF STUFF!) I couldn't feel my left hand after we unloaded the things. The new place is B-E-A-utiful! Huge! We're moving on! My day ended at 11pm... A whole 12hrs in church! I love this place, because there's people who treats each other with respect and love!

Tomorrow's going to be another SIAO day! I love my life!

No comments:


Garrett
Sing Hian
Hui Ling
Zelia
Maryse
Bryan
Dinnie
Feng Xu
Jie Wei
Yi Ling
Zi Heng
Marisa
Fion
Lester
Gynn
Gabriel
Kesh
Charlotte
Joanne Soh
Joanne Soh
Grismond
Xin Jie
Chek Yeow
Yang Xin Yi
Horng Yu