Tuesday, June 30, 2009

School Re-opens~

I missed the children like mad~ All of them didn't grow up much physically, but they really do talk alot more now than ever! hahaha SO CUTE!

Heart of God church people at work:
  • Joyce Khoo (N2)
  • Elaine Lin (K1)
  • Chan Pei Shan (K2)
  • Joanne Koh (K1)
  • Rebekah Ng (N1)
There's one of us in every level !!!!! Revival indeed!!!!! WAHAHAHAHAH!!!!


June holiday was a really good time to catch up on my spirituality. So many things happened, so much thoughts, so much understood. I just need to break through this next ceiling I'm facing now. I know sooner or later I will get through it.

I never want to be disillutioned again. I want to keep on keeping on!

I know that if I give up my all for Your business, You will always lift my burdens up from me as well.

No comments:


Garrett
Sing Hian
Hui Ling
Zelia
Maryse
Bryan
Dinnie
Feng Xu
Jie Wei
Yi Ling
Zi Heng
Marisa
Fion
Lester
Gynn
Gabriel
Kesh
Charlotte
Joanne Soh
Joanne Soh
Grismond
Xin Jie
Chek Yeow
Yang Xin Yi
Horng Yu