Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Running low on will power

I realised that when I limit this blog to readers, my post becomes negative. Everything becomes negative. The will to keep up the "I'm doing fine, every thing's great" attitude is lost.

Recently, things are getting REALLY dull... I'm beginning to think that working is fun! Being at work makes me feel alive. Today's public holiday is a bore! There's visitations, family gathering, CG meeting and sister's birthday dinner going on. Nothing appeals to me. Things are clashing like nothing.

I'm going to dress up like a clown again on Saturday! Going to be scary... Everyone's going to come and laugh. Why is it that the low periods are more than the high periods? I was on high mode not long ago, and now things are low again. All these are getting tiring...

I'm looking forward to meeting Fion & Maryse tomorrow, and Derrick & Jiewei next Thursday.
May things turn out well.

No comments:


Garrett
Sing Hian
Hui Ling
Zelia
Maryse
Bryan
Dinnie
Feng Xu
Jie Wei
Yi Ling
Zi Heng
Marisa
Fion
Lester
Gynn
Gabriel
Kesh
Charlotte
Joanne Soh
Joanne Soh
Grismond
Xin Jie
Chek Yeow
Yang Xin Yi
Horng Yu