Saturday, November 10, 2007

Mysterious Humming

10/11/07, Saturday, Rainy

I went to church with a lot of things in mind. So many things to get for my game stall during CCH! Was very rush, almost lost my cool. Good thing Elaine was there to collect all my rubbish from my mouth. Things turned out well, just that we were all super tired after a long day of preparations and actions. We had debrief till 11pm! I stayed in church for a good whole 11 hours! Thats almost around the clock with the hour hand!

We were told of the mysterious humming during the main service. All children church teachers rushed down to the auditorium to listen to the recording~ No BVs' mikes were on, no frequency caught when the voice was going on. Must be an angel, cos it sang with so much joy and peace. That left everyone in so much excitement and questions. We were so excited that God's presence was so strong with us! Now I'm sure that when we worship, Holy Spirit is singing with us too!

Question is, why wasn't I there when all these things are happening? Why am I left out when Pastor pray for G Zone? Nope! I'm not going to hate serving! I'm going to stick on and enjoy it! Exciting!

After all the excitement, we brought the topic to the prata house at Serangoon. Brother Fabian, Chek Yeow, Darren, Brownie, Charmaine, Maryse, Eric, Kang Yu and I went. I reached home at 2am. YAWNZzzz....

No comments:


Garrett
Sing Hian
Hui Ling
Zelia
Maryse
Bryan
Dinnie
Feng Xu
Jie Wei
Yi Ling
Zi Heng
Marisa
Fion
Lester
Gynn
Gabriel
Kesh
Charlotte
Joanne Soh
Joanne Soh
Grismond
Xin Jie
Chek Yeow
Yang Xin Yi
Horng Yu