Monday, June 16, 2008

What's being fervent towards God?

I saw it all on my mum's life. Being fervent towards God to me means...
  • Making evangelism a lifestyle - mum burns extra copies of testimonies on CDs brought it out whenever she knows she's going to meet someone new or encourage a believer to be more connected with God. eg. the Tioman trip.
  • Never fail to make a point to include God in her conversations.
  • Able to respond with a loud and resounding "NO" when people(me) talks negatively about God.
  • Has the "post-it" character - ok with anything. Others 1st. What can I do for you?
P.S. She's not a leader. She's not someone who does things to SHOW(without the need to make it known about what she's done-not even by casually talking about it). She just simply works and please that invisible but TANGIBLE God. She serves with ZERO pride! That's such a GREAT example!

I want to be like my AMAZING mum! please...

No comments:


Garrett
Sing Hian
Hui Ling
Zelia
Maryse
Bryan
Dinnie
Feng Xu
Jie Wei
Yi Ling
Zi Heng
Marisa
Fion
Lester
Gynn
Gabriel
Kesh
Charlotte
Joanne Soh
Joanne Soh
Grismond
Xin Jie
Chek Yeow
Yang Xin Yi
Horng Yu