Friday, June 27, 2008

I think I know...






I think I know what kind of people I can clique with. Mainly, the 1st child of their family.eg, Chris, Randy, Joanne, Salome, Natassha, Maryse... Of course it's not definite. People like Gynn, Cui Ling, Charlotte, Derrick, Elaine, Joyce, Ms Chua, and a few others whom I'm not sure if they feels the same. Haha~ Don't make myself lose face... But honestly, it's nothing much to lost face about. -_-"

Anyway, I kinda like this calmness in my life now. Everything seems to move on smoothly... there's also this sense of ability to gain more in life. As if, I am naturally made to move on and to achieve more than this calmness... AHhhh... there's such anticipation in my life... there's this security that sets in firmly... like something great is going to happen. (I hope it's not the negative "great")

I did better than I thought for my assignments! Though still feel kinda disappointed with the result... an A+ for Philosophy Group Project and only a B+ for Individual Project. Maybe it jus shows that I work better in a team~ hahaha... We'll see.

No comments:


Garrett
Sing Hian
Hui Ling
Zelia
Maryse
Bryan
Dinnie
Feng Xu
Jie Wei
Yi Ling
Zi Heng
Marisa
Fion
Lester
Gynn
Gabriel
Kesh
Charlotte
Joanne Soh
Joanne Soh
Grismond
Xin Jie
Chek Yeow
Yang Xin Yi
Horng Yu