Thursday, June 19, 2008

Becoming more cautious

Hey all, please help me scan through(if you are that bored ^^) to see if I have any pictures of children in my work place. I've been ignoring the seriousness of posting children's pictures without permission. I better start doing things about it before I get into trouble. Thanks!

Anyway, LOADS of things! Gynn's 21st birthday present and cake. James' wedding dinner(Should I or not?!) Hp bills. Clothes. Laptop. Where to get more $$. I'm sure there's more. This month's pay is used up! It will get better next month! It must get better...

P.S. Still working on that "post-it" personality...

No comments:


Garrett
Sing Hian
Hui Ling
Zelia
Maryse
Bryan
Dinnie
Feng Xu
Jie Wei
Yi Ling
Zi Heng
Marisa
Fion
Lester
Gynn
Gabriel
Kesh
Charlotte
Joanne Soh
Joanne Soh
Grismond
Xin Jie
Chek Yeow
Yang Xin Yi
Horng Yu