Sunday, June 17, 2007

Red Rain!

My new darlings~ Darie, Marisa, LiMin, Bao Ping, Yi Jie and Eugene!
My old darlings~ Fion, Jin Hwee, Jin Yee and Maryse!(Loves them even more!)
My siao Char BOs~ Yvonne, Cynthia, Karen, Zelia, Krystal, Amandal, Joy and Hui Qi!
My siao Da BORs~ Derrick, Jeremy, Desmond and Ivan(Fantastic four reunited!)

Red Rain...
My favorite song: Oasis and Summer.
My favorite band member: David Phanstiel!
Why? Cos he moves to the beat looking shiok! He looks like the Jesus we all know from media and bible stories.
One of the most enjoyable days of my life! When I'm allowed to not care what happens around me and go CRAZY for something! I hope I lost some weight though... MUAHAHA!

People come, people go. Who really stays? I don't care who stays, I make sure I stay! That's that... I love everyone around me! I'm stretching to reach you! I really want to reach you!

PEACE OUT!

No comments:


Garrett
Sing Hian
Hui Ling
Zelia
Maryse
Bryan
Dinnie
Feng Xu
Jie Wei
Yi Ling
Zi Heng
Marisa
Fion
Lester
Gynn
Gabriel
Kesh
Charlotte
Joanne Soh
Joanne Soh
Grismond
Xin Jie
Chek Yeow
Yang Xin Yi
Horng Yu