Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Everything~

Holidays are Shiok! I've been so free recently, I don't know what to do:

-Pack my room...Arg, too messy to pack.
-Catch up with BRP...Arg, too many days to read up on.
-Practice piano...Is there any other keys other than D?
-Go to the gym...Alone? yeeew~
-Call up people to hang out...Are they free?
-Blah bleh, blah bleh.

I did a little of everything~
Oh, I caught a movie "Shrek 3" with Gynn yesterday. The whole show was lame~ Sleeping beauty really keep sleeping! haha~

It happened to me... When you're alone, intra-personal communication happens. It usually gets you very emotional. Things like:

-Am I good enough?
-Is everything okay between me and people?
-What can I do to make things better?
-Where is he/she? Do they have good impressions of me?

Not to think of more, there few questions are enough to crash a insecure, unstable person. Or even cause a rather sensible person to be insensible.

Only the 1st week of holidays, and I'm so bored~

No comments:


Garrett
Sing Hian
Hui Ling
Zelia
Maryse
Bryan
Dinnie
Feng Xu
Jie Wei
Yi Ling
Zi Heng
Marisa
Fion
Lester
Gynn
Gabriel
Kesh
Charlotte
Joanne Soh
Joanne Soh
Grismond
Xin Jie
Chek Yeow
Yang Xin Yi
Horng Yu