Monday, June 4, 2007

Emotional Creature~

I get to sleep till 12nn today! Guilt creeps on me. Do I really have nothing to do? Am I really that free? It's been a long time since I get to wake up so late. Every time I thought I can wake up later the next day, something will pop up in my brain like an auto life organizer. Well, nothing "popped up" last night~

This weird person I blogged about a few weeks ago, called me up last night. He wanted to just have a chat, but we ended up arguing. He just have to start criticizing Christians. I got so mad, I hung up. No sense of gratitude at all. Who spent time keeping him company when he need people to talk to? Who kept listening to all his repeated complains without complaining? Emo creature!

Totally wasted my time and effort. What's worse... he compared christians to his ah beng friends, saying that they're better people to hang out with. I say, its just pure attention seeking! Just cos he knew a girl from CHC who cheated him of his money, doesn't mean all christians are like this! (That girl is too much also!)

I gave up on him. Other people deserves my time and attention.
Don't remind me, he's 28!

No comments:


Garrett
Sing Hian
Hui Ling
Zelia
Maryse
Bryan
Dinnie
Feng Xu
Jie Wei
Yi Ling
Zi Heng
Marisa
Fion
Lester
Gynn
Gabriel
Kesh
Charlotte
Joanne Soh
Joanne Soh
Grismond
Xin Jie
Chek Yeow
Yang Xin Yi
Horng Yu